Webinterpret provides advanced cross-border solutions enabling marketplace sellers to grow their business globally. With over 40,000 sellers worldwide and over 12 years in breaking barriers to international trade, Webinterpret automatically translates, localizes, and lists items as well as synchronizes seller’s inventory, stock, and prices across multiple international marketplaces, such as eBay, Amazon, Cdiscount or Allegro.
Location: Warsaw, Poland OR Remote
As a Python Developer you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary agile team that is responsible for developing services and plugins to process and localize large amounts of e-commerce listings and run thousands of localized Ecommerce sites.
- You will work on the development of our internal micro-services & APIs to support a flow of millions of products and orders between domestic and international stores
- You will improve performance and scalability of our services
- You will breathe and live by Test Driven Development to outsmart your QA colleagues
- You will continually seek to develop your skills, learning tools and technologies that help you master your profession
- You always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- You influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Help with architecture-level design decisions during various phases of a project.
- 3+ years of recent production quality Python product development experience.
- Experience in designing highly scalable web applications
- Experience developing and maintaining complex web architectures
- experience with the following technologies:
- SQL databases such as: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- NoSQL databases such as: MongoDB, Memcached, or similar
- strong analytical skills
- Experience in SOA and message queues (like RabbitMQ)
- good written and spoken English, comfortable with working in an international environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in scalability and caching techniques
- Knowledge of TDD
- Knowledge of REST (Swagger)
- Having contributed to Open Source ( send us your GitHub id!)
- Basic DevOps skills (*nix, Apache/nginx)
- Some experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS)
- Experience in ElasticSearch
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- The chance to work on large-scale exciting products
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, experienced, international team
- Attractive remuneration
- Team structure that allows working remotely
- Referral program
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)".